Sunday, September 6, 2009

Hello all :)

I apologize for such a lengthy absence. I was getting really bogged down with some other issues I was working through and needed to streamline a little for a while.

Over the last few weeks we took on some overtime at work and completely reorganized our finances into a written budget (Dave Ramsey style :-P). I think I have finally settled into some home management routines that I can actually maintain - I had a bad habit of trying to everything and then getting completely overwhelmed by a 5 page to-do list. I'm still tweaking them a little, but these basic routines have seriously reduced the stress in my life.

The boyfriend and I spent last week in Nags Head, NC. We stayed in an awesome beach house with all 21 of my crazy family members. It was hectic to say the least, but we had a blast. I miss them already!

I missed blogging a lot, though - it feels really good to be back :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment