Sunday, January 31, 2010

Keurig K-Cup Deal at Amazon Ends Today

I love my Keurig machine, but the regular price on K-Cups at my Shoprite is about $6.99 for a 12 pack. In my opinion that's a little pricey so I was thrilled to find this awesome deal on K-Cups at amazon.com. Today is the last day to get in on this so if you use Keurig too you may want to stock up now! Many of the K-Cups are 25% off right now - I would suggest buying a 50 count pack for the best deal - I bought the Donut Shop flavor from The Coffee People and it's delicious! The deal looks like this:

Buy 50 count K-Cups priced (originally $27.90) @ 25% off = $21.00
- Choose the Subscribe & Save option on the right (cancel this once the order ships) & save 15% = -$3.15
- Use code KCUP9306 at checkout for an extra 10% off = -$2.10
Final Price is $15.75 for a 50 ct box or $0.32 per cup

If you have Amazon Prime this will ship free or you can get a free trial here. Otherwise you can buy 2 at a time to get free Super Saver Shipping.



 

0 comments:

Post a Comment